Scott is the firm’s partner with a specialist focus on children & social care.
Scott is a Law Society accredited children lawyers, recognised as a specialist in dealing with the areas of the law related to children which include:
- Working out arrangements for children following family breakdowns
- If children’s services/social services becoming involved with your family
- Child protection and what to do when you think a child’s at risk
- Adopting a child
- Your rights to see your children
- Child custody issues
- The legal rights of children
He is the person to consult in relation to all disputes about children as well as family issues around domestic violence. He can act for parents and children involved in matters such as care proceedings where the Local Authority and Social Services both are involved. He also has experience in dealing with adoption of children in both the County Court and High Court.
Scott also supports Denise in the operation of the wider family law practice to include divorce and separation; pre-nuptial/living together agreements and civil partnership issues.